Cyber intelligence analysis is the tracking, analyzing and countering of security threats in computer networks, communication platforms, and modern information technology. TRSS analysts have experience in conducting strategic analysis in a variety of cyber-focused environments ranging from illicit use of computer networks and malware to criminal activity involving money laundering, fraud, and diversion of illegal substances to support customers’ needs.
- Technical Target Development
- Computer Network Operations
- Network Security and Network Warfare
- Cyber Crime Analysis
- Adversarial Threat Capabilities Analysis
- Emerging Technologies and Horizon Scanning
- Cyber Policy, Legislation, and Research